Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Tonight’s Updates

Only got about two hours of actual work done, but Vala the Faerie in the dungeon is now 100% roughed into code.  That means all that remains is to interlink the various function calls, set the event flags, and build her combat attacks (those weren’t pre-written).  I’ll be getting up tomorrow and streaming by 11am CST at the absolute latest but I’d love to be doing it earlier.  The goal is to have Vala’s entire chain of events set up and working by the time I finish tomorrow afternoon.  That evening’s stream (which will probably go about 2-3 hours) I want to get into working on Zetaz himself.  Don’t get too excited yet – I still have to spec out and code all the loot and items for this joint.

ART TIME!

Enzo doodled this up and presented it to me during stream.  I whole heartedly approve, and I’m sure many of the game’s females feel the same way.  Not all of them can get player’s to just donate to their hair-care fund via the barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment