Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Toasty Read That In The Mortal Kombat Voice

So this guy posted something on the /gerry/ thread that made me susy happy (Apparently its on newgrounds too?).  It’s animated too.  Guess what?  I have a flash version of it too, here.  Whelp, there goes all of my boners!  I don’t think I’ll ever get them back either.

Also good news, while my daughter was napping I finished two of Zetaz’s bad ends.  The Female and Hermaphrodite bad ends are EACH 2100+ words.  So yeah, I think some people might enjoy them.  Now I have to try to write a similar amount of words involving a male character.  Not sure if I’ll like that as much (Who am I kidding?).  I also have to edit all the hundreds of typos I’m sure I made in them.  Yeesh.  At least those scenes are mega awesome.  They’re probably going to be the best things in dungeon two, so I’d recommend losing to Zetaz at least once after I get everything finished.

While I’m posting bees, HAVE MORE BEES!  This one is actually quite old (2 months), and was hiding on furaffinity until someone pointed it out to me.  Well now it’s on my front page!  HAH! Fenoxo is winner!

I also have an excellently written anemone-girl sitting in my inbox and I’ll probably to squeeze in time to code her in the near future.  Hermaphrodite girls with jellyfish-like tentacles that are full of muscle weakening aphrodisiacs?  Yes please!

UPDATE: Worked on Zetaz’s male bad end.  It’s about 960 words so far, but I’m to the first page break of it.  I’ll try and edit what I’ve written on lunch tomorrow, though tomorrow night I intend to code other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment